Hearts.


(jeans - Bershka, shirt - Prendi, sneakers - Converse, sweater - H&M)

This weekend, the weather just screamed - "Go out and have fun". So I did. Once again, I chose simple outfit - rolled up jeans, shirt and Chuck Taylor sneakers. This is how I imagine casual outfit and this is the style you'll most likely to see me through town. I am 'crazy in love' with this shirt with little hearts on it, I couldn't decide on the color so I bought two of them. I believe this is the perfect season for Converse sneakers, you can't go wrong with them ;)
*****
Овој викенд, времето беше прекрасно - сончево и топло, па го искористив за шетање низ град. Одбрав едноставна комбинација - подзавртени фармерки, кошула и Chuck Taylor патики, добро познати 'старки'. Вака јас замислувам една опуштена комбинација и најчесто во ваков стил може и да ме видите. Буквално се заљубив во кошулава со мали срциња на неа и не можев да одлучам која боја да ја купам, па купив две. Ова време е одлично за носење на Converse патиките, па не може да згрешите ако ги искомбинирате со било што :) 
 
 
 
When in doubt - buy both :)

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. very cute
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D you look so adorable :D and love the pretty heart tops <3

    http://anuradhamohan92.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Преслатко <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Shirt :) ,you look wonderful <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but sweet:-)

    In your free time visit me on fb: Mayoume

    www.mayoume.pl

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful.love the top
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Instagram

Follow @sanjabozhinovska