Celebrating Lancôme.

 http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/2015/12/celebrating-lancome.html

Lancôme is a French cosmetics and perfume brand, founded in 1935, which means this year was the 80th anniversary. In that honor, an event was organized in the Sky Bar of Hotel Russia, to celebrate this anniversary in a wonderful atmosphere, very professional looking.
I am actually familiar with the La Vie Est Belle perfume, I have been using it since 2013 and I've been constantly receiving compliments about its fragrance. So the invitation to be a part of this event made me very happy and receiving gift bags with Lancôme products made me feel very special. 
***
Lancôme е Француски бренд за козметика и парфеми, основан во 1935 година, што значи оваа година е неговата 80 годишнина. По тој повод, во Sky Bar, Hotel Russia беше организиран настан, со цел да се прослави оваа годишнина во прекрасна и многу професионална организација.
Мене, всушност парфемот La Vie Est Belle ми е многу познат, бидејќи го користам уште од 2013 година и постојано добивам комплименти за неговиот мирис. Поканата да бидам дел од овој настан ме направи многу среќна, како и подароците кои ги добивме по завршувањето на истиот. 
Ana | Lashes Love & Leather and Almira | Style Tornado

 


♥ Follow me on Facebook | Instagram  ♥

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. great photos , I love this brand
    kiss

    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/12/one-of-my-secrets.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Instagram

Follow @sanjabozhinovska