Colors.

 
As the temperature continues to cool off, sweaters and warmer clothes are becoming essential pieces of clothing.  I believe that the biggest trend this summer was the 'off-shoulder' trend, whether it comes to tops or dresses. So this autumn, it has transitioned onto pieces with shoulder cut outs.
This yellow sweater was the perfect cut for me and it's slowly becoming my favorite for this season. Even though yellow is a hard color to combine, I chose to wear it with dark jeans and brown boots. I love the color combinations of this outfit, it is a palette inspired by the essence of the autumn.
                                  What is your favorite color to wear this season? Write me in the comments :)

                                   P.S. Of course you want to throw on a coat, it's freezing outside.
                                            ♥ Follow me on Facebook | Instagram  ♥

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Instagram

Follow @sanjabozhinovska