Outfits of 2016.

http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/2017/01/outfits-of-2016.html
Hi everybody! I'm wishing you Happy New Year and Happy Holidays :)
I've gathered all of the looks of 2016 in this collages, to mark the end of another year. As you can see, there haven't been many looks, it has been slow fashion year for me. 
Hoping that 2017 be more fulfilled and more stylish :)
Hope you like it ;)
S. ♥

♥ Follow me on Facebook | Instagram  ♥
Welcoming March | Dress With a Twist | Hats and Sandals | Flowers and Lace
Northern Summer | Summer Uniform | Rock Vibe | Colors | Waves

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Nice recap my dear! Fringe skirt and floral bomber are my favorites...I wish you a very happy new year my dear!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Instagram

Follow @sanjabozhinovska